Love it!! Cute suit (Vanessa has the same one in green)!
I wish that I looked that good in a suit!!!!She is such a doll!!
Love that suit! Why isn't it cute when women have tummies like that? Looks like fun!
I love her suit!! What a doll the ponies are cute too!!
Next time her BFF's will have to come and join the Bikini Babe in her pool!
Such a cutie!! Love the pigtails and bikini. Just wait until the boys come knocking.... :)
She looks adorable in that suit. I love it. I love that pool, by the way.
I love the suit! it is too cute!
she is adorable! And, of course I love the suit. Did Sammy get to go in the pool with her?
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Love it!! Cute suit (Vanessa has the same one in green)!
I wish that I looked that good in a suit!!!!She is such a doll!!
Love that suit! Why isn't it cute when women have tummies like that? Looks like fun!
I love her suit!! What a doll the ponies are cute too!!
Next time her BFF's will have to come and join the Bikini Babe in her pool!
Such a cutie!! Love the pigtails and bikini. Just wait until the boys come knocking.... :)
She looks adorable in that suit. I love it. I love that pool, by the way.
I love the suit! it is too cute!
she is adorable! And, of course I love the suit. Did Sammy get to go in the pool with her?
Post a Comment