Wednesday, July 11, 2007

CHICAGO...Here I come!

Tomorrow morning I leave for Chicago for a little vacation. I'm SOOOO excited for a little break. Lately, I've been a little stressed with getting ready for school, my graduate classes, volleyball stuff, work stuff at Gehl, etc. So, it'll be a nice little get away. I am going with my "big sister" Tronn and her mom. Yes, I know were not blood sisters, but she's the closest thing to a sister that I have. We have so many things in common that it's a little scary. Tronn was my neighbor growing up, she's an only child, she teaches Kindergarten, etc. So this is our yearly trip we take together! We have SO much fun! Tronn just moved into her new townhome in Eden Prairie so I'm very excited to see that tomorrow before we fly out.
I'm having a hard time leaving my little girl! Everyone is telling me she'll be just fine with Daddy and to enjoy myself. So...that's what I'm going to try and do.
Have a great week/weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Jennie Thompson said...

I'm jealous!! One of my best friends lives in Chicago and I'd love to be able to go see her. Alonna will be fine!!

Have fun!

Shanley said...

Have a great time! I will be anxious to hear all about it when you get back!!!

Kristie said...

I am excited for you have a GREAT time Alonna will be fine it will be a bonding time for her and dad and grandpa!!!

Tracy said...

I am not sure if you're still gone or back home but I hope you are having a BLAST with your friend. It sounds like fun!!!