Friday, June 22, 2007

Happy Friday!

Baby LeFebvre is doing great. I went to the dr. a week ago and everything is right on track. Our next appt. is July 20th, and then were going to find out what were having. I'm really excited for that day to come. Have a great weekend everyone!!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

5 comments:

Amber said...

Can I tell everyone what you're going to name the little peanut if it's a girl? Can I? Can I?
Ok, I'm going to tell: Amber Kay LeFebvre!

(I hope I didn't ruin the surpise!)

Julie said...

Your SOOOO funny!

Tracy said...

Cute!! I love the little timeline. I wish there was something in my life happening so I can do one....(I am totally whining)

Andrea said...

How exciting!! Can't wait to see another little LeFebvre!! :)

Anonymous said...

How fun. Our next visit is July 11, but I can't find out until the visit after that. This is so fun that we are having a baby around the same time.