Thursday, June 14, 2007

1st time on the Horsies!

Every year in my hometown they have a celebration called the "Harvest Festival!" I have no idea where they got that name from. So, this year since Alonna is a little older Grandpa bought her some tickets to ride on the horsies. It was a lot of fun and my good friend, Tianna was there with her girls.



4 comments:

Tracy said...

Sounds like fun Alonna!! I am sure it was better than our carnival that came to town. ICKY!!

Andrea said...

Wow! Such a big girl to be riding the horsies already! I'm sure she enjoyed it.

Amber said...

Oh where did my baby girl go? She looks SO toddlerish on the pony.
That is kind of a funny name for a festival...in the beginning of June!

Kristie said...

THis looks much cleaner than the Madison Carnival that was just here!!!