Thursday, June 14, 2007

Big Girl!

My baby will be 16 months on the 16th! Amber commented this morning on how she's turned into such a toddler! It's so amazing how fast they grow and change. I had these pictures taken a little over a month ago at KBKG Photography! They do such a wonderful job! Here's a few of the pictures of my little poser!


10 comments:

Andrea said...

The pictures are AWESOME!! I want one! She did a GREAT job modeling/posing! Such a cutie!

Amber said...

You know, the top one is my FAV! She's such a little sweetie pie.

Kristie said...

I love the 2nd one it really captures Alonnas personality FUN!!!!

They are all great wonder what she was thinking in the last one?!?!??!

Jennie Thompson said...

Cute! Cute!! She's gotten so big.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh look at all her teeth, how cute. she is getting big doesn't it go fast??

Amber said...

I forgot to mention: It's crazy how the same little girl can look so much like her mama in the 1st picture and so much like her dada in the 3rd picture!

Just Mom said...

She looks great in all. I love the way she seems to be lounging on a chair and taking it easy in that 3rd photo. Very cool. :-D

Amanda said...

awe - what a cuttie pie!

Home Seller said...

Those are ADORABLE!!! Oh my gosh, you are going to have a hard time choosing -- or just tell Nick you need them all! so cute!

Tracy said...

Great photos! I saw little Alonna at the tee ball games last Friday and she was just lounging in the back of the wagon! TOO CUTE!!