Thursday, June 14, 2007

10 Year Class Reunion

Ok, it's already Thursday and I'm just writing about last weekend. It's been a very busy week. Last weekend was my 10 year class reunion in Elkton. It was a lot of fun to see my classmates, hear about their families, jobs, and to see how everyone's changed. Some really have changed and others are the same as they were 10 years ago. We all met at a supper club outside of Elkton and then we all went down to the local bar. They had "Midget Wresling" so it was a little excitement. Here's a few pictures!


Mike and I were very close in HS

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I think I met your friend Mike one night in Brookings - he looks very familiar. Does he work construction?

Tracy said...

midget wrestling...interesting!!

Andrea said...

Sounds like a good time. I was wondering when you were going to post about it....

Anonymous said...

Fun fun fun, I'm not sure if im going to mine or not. My mom and and dad are going to be gone and it's at a farm we are not doing anything fun. What do you think I should do.

Home Seller said...

looks like fun and you look so cute! I had a blast at my 10 year - how time flies!