Sunday, April 15, 2007

My NEW wagon and NEW purse

Well, I received 2 new gifts I'd like to share! My Grandma and Grandpa Clausen bought me this fancy new wagon so I finally got to ride in it. Here are a few pictures of me in my wagon.

Just enjoying my new wagon!


What in the world is under here?


And, my other new gift is my first purse! My Auntie Amber gave it to me for Easter along with a lot of other cool stuff!


It's just my size!! There is a lot of room for my cheerios.

Thank you Grandma and Grandpa and Auntie Amber. I love you guys!

8 comments:

Kerrie said...

That wagon is awesome! I'm so shocked that Auntie Amber got you a purse Alonna. ;) It's very cute!!

Andrea said...

Very cute purse! Such a BIG girl now! Can't wait to see you!!

Amber said...

I'm cracking up about the purse. It's just her size! She looks too cute carring that around!!

Kristie said...

I love the purse that Autie Amber knows just the right thing to buy!!!!!!!!!! Awesome wagon too!!!

Tracy said...

Love the new wagon and purse!! Oh the joys of having a GIRL. Just wait until she wants a $40.00 purse like Shayla! L*O*L

Just Mom said...

I couldn't help but notice two things:
1) Your daughter is darling.
2) Alex has the same Alphabet Pal inch worm toy. He was just playing with it yesterday.

BTW, it was good to finally meet you in person.

Julie said...

Thanks Aisha, it was great to meet you as well!

Anonymous said...

The wagon is awesome, Paisley has it and she loves it. Every time she sees it she wants to go for a ride and it fun because you can take friends too. Alonna's new purse is also precious. Glad you had a good easter.