Friday, April 20, 2007

Andrea came to visit us!

Yesterday, I took a 1/2 day of vacation because our daycare provider had a doctors appointment. It worked out perfect...because we bought new furniture for our downstairs and they delivered that yesterday and one of my friends from Watertown came by to see us. So, it was nice to have the afternoon off to do these fun things. Thanks for coming to see us, it was fun to hang out and catch up!

Here are a few pictures of Alonna and Andrea!


It was so funny, Sammy was attached to Andrea's hip!


Funny Story:
So last night when we sat down to eat supper, I looked straight ahead and see our neighbors cows were doing the "Wild Thing!" The cows come up by the fense line around supper time. Andrea and I busted out laughing! I e-mailed our neighbor and told her to tell her husband that he needs to have a talk with his moo-moo's (as Alonna says) because their are little eyes around. Ha! It was too comical!

4 comments:

Home Seller said...

I am rolling at the cows! Seriously Julie, what kind of things are you trying to teach Alonna ;-)
And, I am sure Sammy was so excited to see someone else - you guys all get to leave the house, poor Sammy is stuck out there all day. He needs Wrigley to come over and play!

Amber said...

That it too funny about the cows...wait until Alonna is older then she'll start asking questions!

Andrea said...

Had such a GREAT time! I can't believe Alonna was so comfortable with me considering it's been quite awhile!! Can't wait for next time.

I told the kids that Alonna and Sammy really missed them!

Oh shoot, I forgot to tell Dean about the entertaining cows! I'll have to do that tonight.

Tracy said...

That is too funny about the cows. Oh the questions Alonna will have growing up out in the country! (giggle)