Thursday, April 12, 2007

I'm TERRIBLE!

I'm terrible at keeping my blog up to date. But, this week has been terribly busy and I mean busy. But, I think I came to the conclusion of hiring my BFF Amber to update it for me. She updates her almost everyday! The best part about it is she said she'd do it for free! I seriously might have to take her up on it. She always good things to write about and seems to find the time in her busy life schedule.

5 comments:

Amber said...

You make me giggle!
My morning has be GREAT and do you know what topped the cake? Hugs and kissing from my little Yonna Girl! She loves her Auntie Amber!!!

Home Seller said...

you are too funny. I agree about Amber - I like to refer to Amber as Carrie Bradshaw from SEx in the City - she always writes such interesting posts and I think she is so good at it.

Amanda said...

If Amber is Carrie then I have to be Samantha - just because I want to date a 20-some year old model/actor

Amber said...

WOWZERS! That boyfriend is McSteamy AND McDreamy tied up into a cute little bow. He's on one of my new favorite shows: Brothers & Sisters.
Amanda: Now lets be serious...is that the only reason you want to be Samantha?!?! HA!

Amanda said...

No - but that's the only "G" rated one I could say ;)