Monday, April 09, 2007

Our little Easter Girl!

We spent our Easter in Iowa with Nick's family. It was a nice and relaxing weekend! I couldn't get the greatest picture of Alonna standing up so I got a few of her sitting down. I hope everyone had a great Easter! Saturday we went out to Nick's best friends house for lunch. Chad and Morgan just had their first child 3 weeks ago so it was fun to meet baby Jace! He's such a handsome little guy. I honsetly don't remember Alonna being that little.




Nick and his two brothers, Nate (in the middle) and Garret on the right.


Garret's girlfriend, Lindsey and myself! We LOVE to call her Auntie Lindsey! Hint...Hint!

Welcome to the world Baby Jace! You have
the greastest parents anyone could ask for!
We love you!!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Looks like a fun Easter!

Did Alonna look for her Easter basket? No pictures of her loot??? I'm pretty sure she was spoiled!!!

Tracy said...

Glad you had a good Easter!! Alonna looks adorable! Cute Baby Jace as well. When I hear that name though...I think of Jace off of Big Brother! (Sorry I am a BB fan)!! HA!

Kristie said...

Alonna looks so grown up in that picture!!!

Amber said...

I'm with Kristie: Alonna looks like such a big girl in that picture. I'm going to have to call her Toddler Alonna instead of Baby Alonna!
Umm....where is her Easter Sunday purse?!?!

Anonymous said...

Alonna just keeps growing and growing, I'm glad you guys had a great easter you looked like you had a lot of fun. Happy Easter!!

Home Seller said...

I love Alonna's dress - she looks so darn cute! Ok, and I remember meeting Nick's brothers in college - I can't believe how the youngest one has grown up - I think he was like jr high or HS when I met him? And, the other one is still hot ;-) Glad you had a good Easter! enjoyed seeing the pics - oh, and your hair is really cute!