Friday, April 20, 2007

Mark your CALENDARS...

I'm having a Lia Sophia party on Friday, May 18th. I just wanted to give you a heads up before you get your invite! If I don't know you that well and you'd like to attend, we'd love to have you. Now watch (I'll get these WEIRD messages from people all over the US!) One of my very best friends is a Lia Sophia Advisor now so I'm excited for her to come in my home and have a show!
Here is the website so feel free to check it out. I can't wait to get some new jewerly!

3 comments:

Home Seller said...

I have a bunch of Lia Sophia things and I love all of it! You are going to have a hard time deciding what to order. But, the good thing about having a party is you will get a ton of discounts/free stuff. Have fun! I wish I lived closer and could come.
Now show pics of your new furniture...

Just Mom said...

Ooo! Ooo! Purty. Get my e-mail from Amber and I'll tell you my address. :-)

Tracy said...

I enjoy jewlrey but have a hard time figuring out WHEN to wear it. I have gone to a Lia Sophia party before and their stuff is gorgeous!! The last party I had was PARK LANE!! Hee hee!