I saw this on Tracy's website...thought I'd play along!
1. First Name: Julie
2. Middle Name: Kay
3. Name you go by: Julie or Jules
4. Name(s) your parents call(ed) you: Julie
5. Other nicknames (past and present): Blonde Bombshell...ha Just Kidding! Jules...
6. What did you call yourself when you were little? me
7. Were your parents considering any other names (that you know of) before they settled on yours? Michelle Faye :0(
8. What does your name mean? "Soft-Haired, Youthful"
9. Do any famous people share your name? Julie Christie (actor from Harry Potter), Julia Roberts (Is Julia close enough?)
10. Can you pronounce your name backwards? eiluj ... um no!
11. Favorite girls' names: Alonna, Ava, Janaya
12. Favorite boys' names: Camden, Barron, Beau, Bowen
13. Favorite name you've ever read in a book: Not sure
14. Favorite name from a TV show: I used to love the name Rachel, from Friends.
15. Favorite name for a dog/cat: Sammy is our Shih-tzu and Nick insisted we named him that after Sammy Sosa! Lame...I know! Ha! I like the name Reggie for a dog!
Well, that was at least 5 new things about me - hopefully you feel enlightened now! If you haven't shared "5 new things about you" yet, consider yourself tagged - even if you have done one, your still tagged.Have a great day!!
Friday, March 30, 2007
A little about me...
Posted by Julie at Friday, March 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing!
We both like the boy name Camden. Mark absolutely said NO if Caymen was a boy to name the baby Camden because it is a name of a baseball field. I think I might have won that battle!!
I LOVE, LOVE the look of your blog! Great job!
Post a Comment