Ok, is it Spring or Winter? I packed Alonna's winter coat away but this morning, I thought I was going to have to dig it out. I just got a phone call from a friend and she said it was really bad up north by Watertown. I can't believe this.
We had a fun and busy weekend! Friday night we just stayed home and got caught up on the housework. Nick worked out in the garage (sound familiar Kate and Amber) until 9 or so. He really was cleaning it, believe it or not. Saturday morning we were up early and off to Sioux Falls. We were out of everything! Then, Saturday night, my wonderful neighbor and I went in to the Madison's grand march. Alls i can say about that is "I want to go back to prom!" The dresses were absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Saturday evening we attended a co-workers birthday party. Sunday we went to Estelline for my best friends little girls 4th birthday party! Ya...we had a busy weekend!
Happy 4th Birthday Kylie! We love to you pieces!!

6 comments:
Did you run into the AWFUL weather coming home for Sioux Falls??!?
Sounds like you had a great weekend!!
We just had a huge snow fall last night and it is all melted once again, I'm so sick of it. I was just thinking the same thing about clothing this morning because I couldn't decide to wear open toe shoes or capris, I hate this weather.
yesterday I wore open toe sandals. Today I am in winter clothing with my winter coat. seriously, annoying!
I love going to prom and I agree, I would love to go back! Wait until Gome's bday and I will post a prom pic of him and I. that will make you laugh - Gome and his butt crack hair do and me and my banana clip. ;-)
What did you find in S. Falls? We were there Sat too and I was on a mission!
We were in SF on Saturday too! We should have all met up for lunch.
I sent Shayla to school in a fall coat today. I'm feeling like a bad mom...however I keep telling myself: At least she had a sweatshirt on!
Seriously, I've already washed her winter jacket and put it away!
Am I the friend from Watertown you just got off the phone with, or you gotta another one up here? If it is me, it wasn't a phone call, it was an email!! :)
So did you put Alonna in a winter jacket or decide no freakin' way!!
hmmm....sounds like Saturday night was uneventful. Too bad ;)
Post a Comment