Ok, for those of you who jumped on the band wagon and changed their template...I need your help! How do you change the side bar, I want to change the color, my previous posts are wrapping, and I don't know how to get my friends links back.
I'd greatly appreciate your help on this.
THANKS!
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
HELP ME...
Posted by Julie at Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sorry...I have NO IDEA! I don't even know how I got mine to look half way decent. LUCK maybe!
Hi Julie, I hope you don't mind me posting a comment on your blog. I found it through Andrea's and Amber's.
To answer your question, I don't think we can change the colors. I've tried, too, but nothing works (I even tried my best at HTML code). I think your blog looks fantastic with the current colors.
I really like your blog!!! Great choice!! It looks like you found a colorful one!!! :)
Tracy:
Ok...I'm getting there. Still not a 100% but getting there! Ha!
By the way, what is your e-mail address? I have a question for you.
Just Mom:
No problem! Glad to hear from you.
Post a Comment