I feel like a bad mom because I forgot to announce the latest and most exciting news!! Thanks Amber! My little girl is walking in full force! The last couple of weeks she'd attempt to make a few steps here and there but last weekend she just took off! She hardly falls down unless something is in her way! It's so fun. Last night she was following me around the house!
4 comments:
What a BIG girl!! Yeah Alonna!!
I'm so happy she is walking! She won't slow down now!!
How fun! Look out, here she comes. Just try to slow her down now! :)
And you forgot to mention how PROUD she is of this new skill. She claps and squeals and tries her best to get everyones attention so that they can see her!!! It is adorable and of course she doesn't have to try to hard to get everyones attention as we all love her and are so proud of her!!! YEH ALONNA!!!
Post a Comment