First of all, I give all single parents all the credit in the world! How do they do it?!? Nick is in Pierre hunting until Saturday afternoon so I'm playing single parent. Not like I'm bragging or anything, but overall Alonna is a wonderful baby! She eats good, goes to bed easy and she's been sleeping through the night since she was 5 months old but last night was a different story. So, I got her to bed at her normal time and she was out like a light. Then I had to work on homework for 2 hours. (I'm working on my graduate degree) I finally got to bed around 11:00 and around 2:00 I heard her crying. So, I layed their for a few minutes to see if she'd go back to sleep. She wasn't so about 10 minutes later I got up and made a bottle. As I was making the bottle, I could hear her crying. By the time I got the bottle made and went into her room, she was out cold! Ok...for all of you who that's made a bottle before, you know it don't take too long. I couldn't believe it! So, by the time I got back to sleep, it was around 3:30. I just can't fall right asleep like Nick can. It just amazing, when I was used to waking up all the time, it wasn't that big of deal but now that I'm used to getting a full nights rest, I'm struggling. She's teething right now so I thought that's why she woke up. Hmmm....I guess I'll never know!
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ummm.... I think that you need announce Yonna's latest trick on your blog!!
You know about teething tablets, right? They seemed to help Claire.
Post a Comment