Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Happy 30th Birthday, Nick!

HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY NICK!

This past Saturday was Nick's 30th birthday. I've been planning this surprise birthday party for the past few months! And....the best part was he was TOTALLY surprised! He was still in shock the next day. Thank you to all of our friends and family who helped Nick celebrate! I know it really meant a lot to him to have all of you there. I'm glad I don't have to make any more stories up. I was running out of excuses to tell him. Thanks to my parents for keeping Alonna over night! It was a really fun night but were we wore out the next day! You can tell your not used to going out when it takes you 3 days to recover!

Nate (Nick's bro), myself, Marso & Brandi aka "Wild Girl"

Julie Kay & Amber Kay

Amber, CRAZY Lee & Brandi

5 comments:

Amber said...

Oh my gosh...what a RIOT!!! We had a great time...however I'm glad that Nick only turns 30 once! HA!

Anonymous said...

I had such a great time!!!! Can't wait for Nick's surprise 31st b-day party!

Anonymous said...

I'm sad I missed his party.

Brandi said...

I had a great time too. I was happy to bring Ryan with me to meet some of our friends from college, although he already knew some of them. We had a great time Jules! Great party!!

Anonymous said...

Look, there' my boyfriend!!!
Hottie.
:)