I know it's been awhile AGAIN...once school starts, I'm busier than ever! Here are a few random photos from the last month. We went to Iowa and saw Grandma and Grandpa LeFebvre along with Uncle Nate. Alonna got a new pet for her room. VERY LOW MAINTENANCE...what Mommy likes - see below! School is going great! It's nice to be back in the swing of things and for some reason, my house stays much cleaner and organized. I am still teaching Kindergarten and Preschool, which I absolutely LOVE! Kids are the best...
The kids are doing GREAT! Alonna is working on potty training, which is going ok! Trey is pulling himself up on everything and is getting braver by the day. He will be 9 months already tomorrow. Seems like just yesterday when we brought him home from the hospital.
Grandma and Grandpa LeFebvre's chickens
Trey and Uncle Nate

Alonna's new pets..."Goldie's"
3 comments:
My girls were super jealous of Alonna's new pets! I told them that if they want fish, they can have Auntie Julie come over to clean the fish bowl each week!
I'm nice like that...
Cool fish tank! Never seen one of those before!!! We had a fish once...he didn't last long. Hmmmmm????
I am SOOO glad the kids are doing well!!
Does Alonna like the chickens? Better yet, do the chickens like Alonna???
Cute pet, Alonna! And an even cuter tank! Don't put any quarters in 'cause the fishy won't be happy! ;)
Post a Comment