Monday, August 11, 2008

Weekend Recap!

We had a fun and busy weekend. Nick and I went to a wedding on Saturday so that was a fun get away for the evening. The bride was one of my previous DSU Cheerleaders. We've kept in touch since I quit coaching and I'm excited that they are living in Madison. CONGRATS...Casey and Jimmy!



On Sunday, we met Jennie and Vanessa at the Community Center to go swimming. Alonna LOVES her BFF Vanessa. But, for some reason, Alonna calls Jennie - Vanessa and Vanessa - Jennie! So, here's a few pictures of the girls. It's SOO cute how Alonna asks to go to her friend's house. She's 2!!!


Well, this is my last week before school starts! It honestly feels like we just got out of school. I'm excited to get back into a routine again!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Your blog looks AWESOME Julie!!

Jennie Thompson said...

Those girls crack me up! Now we need to get the boys together.