Here is my new big girl room. Mommy and Daddy have been busy getting everything in place before my baby brother comes along! I'm SO excited to be a big sister...I love babies! I won't sleep in my toddler bed until the baby is born. Mommy thinks I'll get out of my bed and play with my toys instead of going to sleep. Thank you to Jennifer who did an awesome job painting the circles!!

9 comments:
Alonna your room is almost as sweet as you are!!!
LOVE her room! I want to sleep in a fancy room like that...
Alonna can I have a sleepover at your house?
How precious is that!!! LOVE IT!! GREAT JOB!!!
LOVE the room!
We'll be painting the kids' soon as they got full beds and new bedding. I had a similar idea in mind for Hayley's and Tanner's - two tone.
Love her room Julie, we started and got ours painted now we have to order furniture for Paisley. I love doing it, but it's so nice to have them in there cribs isn't it. Paisley has never tried to climb out, but it's time for her to have her big girl bed. I will post pics when we are done with everything. We painted lime green, and two shades of purple. Alonna is getting so big. I'm glad you posted new pics because she is growing so fast. Well, hope you are doing well we are all doing fine here. We are on our way to Missoula this weekend to go to a Grizz football game and gome can't wait to show Paisley everything. Also, any names picked out yet or what. We are going to do Krew Jared. I can't wait to get his room done, we bought all mossy oak camo and I think I"m going to paint two shades of brown who knows. It's so hard. Well, hopefully I will hear from you soon. Miss you and keep me posted on how you are doing.
Looks very cute!
LOVE that room!
Gorgeous.
I love her big girl room. SO CUTE! The cirles and colors are adorable. Alonna I can't wait for you to be a big sister!
Post a Comment