Hi Everyone...
I know my Mommy hasn't wrote anything on her blog in a long time. She's been busy with school and Volleyball. Here are a few recent pictures of me that my Mommy took this past weekend. I'm already 19 months old! My favorite thing to do is sit and read books to my babies. I love it when Mommy and Daddy read to me so my babies love it when I read to them. I'm starting to get more teeth so I'm drooling like crazy! I'll be happy when they all come in.

My Mommy's friend Mandi got me this dress from Hawaii!
I wish I had a flower for my hair!

2 comments:
Oh my she is growing up so fast I love how she reads to her babies today she was havin gher baby talk on the toy phone to her mommy it was so adorable I LOVE watching Alonna she is such a smart little girl she amazes me DAILY!!!
What a big girl you are Alonna! You help take care of your mommy. She needs you to be a good girl so she can concentrate on carrying that baby brother of yours.
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!
Post a Comment