Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Washer/Dryer



Last night we went to Lowe's in Brookings and purchased a new washer/dryer. My washer was on it's last leg. And, I didn't want it to break and be without one. My dryer works great but I didn't really want to have a set that didn't match, so we went with these. I'm SO excited to do laundry! The Sales Manager was telling us last night that this washer can wash 12 pairs of jeans! WOW...that'll be nice! And, it hardly takes any water and energy. He said we should definately see a difference in our bill. They are delivering it this weekend already! They will both be up on pedestals with storage drawers underneath. Happy Washin'!

8 comments:

Home Seller said...

I bet you are excited. Isn't it fun to get new toys? you know we are clean freaks when we get excited about a washer/dryer!!

Tracy said...

Happy Washing indeed!!!

My sister in law has a washer and dryer like that!! I LOVE IT! You can wash so much at a time. It's nice!

HAVE FUN!!

Andrea said...

You'll LOVE them! I LOVE mine! Well, I guess I still sorta have a love/hate relationship with mine but I think we're on the mend. I've had many things go wrong.

What used to take me a whole day to complete I can now get done in about 8 hours!! (I do all my laundry one day a week.)

Happy Washing!!

Amber said...

So...since you're all jacked about doing laundry...can I drop mine off at your house?

Jennie Thompson said...

It's very nice to be able to do a huge load.

Just an FYI, if it's like my washer, it has a tendency to grow mold on the plastic ring around the glass. Beware!

Alonna will be in awe of it.

Kristie said...

Funny how appliances can get us excited!!! I love your new look!!!

Kerrie said...

That looks like something that would keep my kids entertained for hours. :)

Just Mom said...

Did you get a front-loading washer/dryer? I want one of those. My mom has that and loves hers.