It's a BOY!!! We had our ultrasound today and found out that we are having a little boy. So, Daddy has his little football player and huntin' buddy! Everything looks GREAT on the baby so that was the news I wanted to hear. They moved my due date up 1 day so it's December 14th. I really hope I have him on that day because the 14th is my Grandma's birthday, who will turn 93. I am very close to my Grandma so that would be extra special. Here are a few pictures...he's a wiggle worm so they couldn't get the best photos!

Yep...he's a boy alright!
Here's his little tootsies!
12 comments:
Awwww - Congratulations you guys! That's so fun!!!
Indeed it is a BOY! Congrats you guys!! It is really fun to have one of each. :)
I am gonig to have to start shopping for some new Boy Toys for our 'Girl Day Care' I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Excited for you guys Alonna is going to be the best big sister to her little brother!!!!
Yippee!!
Congrats!!! You said that you wanted to buy blue!!! Hope all is going well with you!!!!
Congrats!! I thought for sure it'd be a girl...... And it's definitely a boy!! :) I'm so happy for you guys. Can't wait to meet the little guy!!
How exciting...the perfect little family!
Congrats Julie! I am very happy for you guys. Glad to hear everything is going smoothly!
Raeny is going to be SOOO confused when the "nother yonna is born!" HA!
Congrats!! That's so exciting!
Has Nick bought any camo yet? no pink frillies on it!
CONGRATS!!
those pics are so fun, i can't wait to get mine. We find out August 9th what it is hopefully the little stinker will hold still. Keep us posted on everything.
Oh boy! Oh boy! A boy!
Your hubby is gonna love horsing around with your son. Dan and Alex love playing "sword fight," etc., etc.
Post a Comment