Last weekend, one of my best friends Tianna Marie came up to put on a Lia Sophia Jewerly party at my house. Thank you to all of you who ordered and came out for the party. It was a great time. On Saturday, we finally got to celebrate out brithdays to some major pampering! Her birthday is in September and my birthday is in December. A little late but it was very worth it. Our appointments were at 9:00, so we got down there and they took us back to the waiting room. They placed these hot, warmer deals around the backs of our necks while we filled out some paperwork. Then we were off to our 1 hour massage. Tianna got the La Stone massage, but I wasn't able to since I'm pregnant! But, my Swedish massage was wonderful. After our massage, we both got a Seasonal Pedicure. What's a Seasonal Pedicure??? Well, every season they do a new theme. This time it's ice cream flavors. So, we got to decide what flavor we wanted and we both picked CHOCOLATE!! So, they used chocolate scented foot scrub, chocolate scented mask, etc. And, the best part about it was they served us ice cream! And, Tianna got Champaine as well. They served me water! Whooo Hooo!!! So, we both decided that this will definately be an annual trip for us if not twice a year! It was SOOOO relaxing. Oh, I can't forget to add....after our pedicure, we sat in the steam room and boy did we look HOT after that. We both looked like a couple of drounded rats. I HIGHLY recommend Spa 2000 to all you readers!
Another friend and her husband have done the couples massage at Spa 2000 so Nick and I are going to try that as well.
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Too good to be true!
Posted by Julie at Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I love Spa 2000!! I'll have to try to pedicure - how fun?! And I highly recommend the couple's massage. It's very nice!! Glad you had fun.
ooh that sounds wonderful.
Sounds like you had a relaxing time.
Sounds absolutely heavenly.
I thought maybe you'd post a picture of Tianna! It was great to meet her and I am so glad you both had fun! I might have to check it out even though I am scared to death of pedicures...HA!
Sounds like heaven! I requested a spa package from Dean for my graduation present. Now you've given me motivation to get on the ball and set up my appointment!
Dean's parents also gave me an hour massage to a place here in town so maybe I'll do that this week or next.
I want to see a picture of the drowned rats! :)
I love getting massages and have tried to get Dean to do a couples massage but he says no way!
oh that sounds like so much fun! I might get a pedicure at Comeec's salon this weekend. If I was rich I would get one weekly. I love the ice cream theme! how cool.
oh that sounds like so much fun! I might get a pedicure at Comeec's salon this weekend. If I was rich I would get one weekly. I love the ice cream theme! how cool.
Oh I am so jealous!!! SOunds fun!!
Post a Comment