YES! YES! I'm so glad that I can start telling people! I'm SOOOO excited for the newest Baby LeFebvre to be here. Alonna is going to be a GREAT big SISTER!
FINALLY - the announcement is made!! Your big secret is out! YES!! I was so afraid I was going to blab - by accident, of course! :) Now, I can relax again!
So is the next announcement going to be that it's twins?! Oh, that would be SO COOL!!! Wouldn't it?!
11 comments:
YES! YES! I'm so glad that I can start telling people!
I'm SOOOO excited for the newest Baby LeFebvre to be here. Alonna is going to be a GREAT big SISTER!
Yahoooooooooo!!
FINALLY - the announcement is made!! Your big secret is out! YES!! I was so afraid I was going to blab - by accident, of course! :) Now, I can relax again!
So is the next announcement going to be that it's twins?! Oh, that would be SO COOL!!! Wouldn't it?!
Congratulations! Now the fun REALLY begins! ;)
OH - congratulations!!!!
Glad the word is out so we can share it with all!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait to love another Little LeFebvre baby!!!
Congratulations Julie!! I am very happy for you, Nick and Alonna!!
Congrats Julie, hope the pregnancy is going well!
A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL! :-D
CONGRATS!! I am so excited for you guys. Alonna will be a great big sister. I have a feeling you are having triplets ;-)
Congrats!!! I was trying to keep quiet about it...
Post a Comment