Saturday, May 05, 2007

Happy 3rd Birthday Raena!

Today is one of my very special little god-daughter's 3rd birthday! I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday. I was at work and talked to Amber in the morning, everything was normal. I tried to get ahold of her in the afternoon, and she didn't answer or reply back. That wasn't like her so I called a few people in her department and when they told me she went home, I knew she was going to the hospital! I was SO excited to go to the hospital and visit her and the baby. When I held Raena for the first time, I thought that Amber was with the mailman or something because Raena had black hair and was very dark complected! No, I'm kidding!Raena is such a sweet little girl. She's sooo wonderful to Alonna and protects her with her life. She's such a great big sister to her. I've been truely blessed to have her apart of my life. I still can't believe she's already 3. Happy Birthday Sweetie! We love you!


Raena on her 1st Birthday!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Oh my Raenaroo looks so grown up in that picture. She LOOKS like a 3 years old...oh my baby is growing up.
I had to chuckle about her protecting Alonna. That is SO true. NOBODY messes with Alonna unless they want to deal with the rath of RAENA!
Raena is so lucky to have YOU as her Fairy God Mother!

Kristie said...

I love all the pictures of Raena she is such a sweet little 3 year old and loves Alonna like a big sister!!!