Ok, this whole time change is really messing our schedules up. The last two nights have been really hard on us getting Alonna to bed. Well, last night she went to bed at her normal time and was wide awake at 5 am this morning! Why do we need a time change in the first place? I think it's so dumb! Ok, sorry I had to vent a little.
Here are a few pictures I quick took before church on Sunday! I love getting Alonna all dressed up.



7 comments:
I agree...this whole time thing is killing me!!! It's messing up Caymen's schedule as well.
CUTE PICTURES!!!
ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am also tired from the time change.
she looks so cute, don't you just love dressing them up. I don't do it very often, but when we do, it's so much fun. She is sure beautiful.
She's a cutie!
Derek was funny," He said why do we have to change the time anyway?"
I'm just glad it's not messing my kids up too bad. I on the other hand am tired.
Love the outfit!!! That was one of my favs!
cute pics! you are one classy mother! and yes, that time change is ridiculous! I don't think I've adjusted yet. ha.
you need to blog missy! haha.
Post a Comment