Monday, March 26, 2007

Look....it's Dora Sammy!

Well, our little buddy officially has 2 new nicknames. I call him "Bob" and Nick calls him "Dora" because of his new haircut. They left his ears really long so I trimmed them up. Poor Sam...he gets picked on and has such a sheltered life! Ya, for those of you that don't know...Sam has his own stocking at Christmas time and his own Easter basket at Easter. :0)

This past weekend...alls I can say is WOW! First of all, on Friday Nick and Alonna went down to Mapleton, Ia to stay with Grandma and Grandpa LeFebvre. One of the reasons they went down there was to go visit of course, but to get out of my hair in since I had a 15 page paper to write for my graduate class. So, I worked on that all Friday and Saturday night. I'm DONE!! And, the rest of the time, I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned. But, at first it was a little sad to be home alone but then I realized very quickly how nice it was to be able to do my own thing. And, the best part was I got to sleep in on Saturday and Sunday. I can't remember the last time I've done that!
I was very excited to see Alonna and Nick. They got home on Sunday afternoon and I swear my little girl grew in those 2 days. They had a great time in Mapleton. Nick's brothers and girlfriend were also there so that was fun. Hope everyone has a great week!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Ahhh...writing 15 page papers. Aren't they great?! I certainly am not going to miss that! More power to you woman! I have NO desire to get my masters! My 5-year degree and double major is enough for me!

I bet Alonna was sure happy to see you on Sunday!

Tracy said...

Glad you got some things done. I think I am going to need a vacation when Mark gets home. UGH! It's been a LONG 2 weeks!!

CUTE PUPPY!!!

Amber said...

Sammy-fabulous does look a lot like Dora in that picture...

Home Seller said...

Poor Sammy - I think Sammy looks so cute! And I am glad to see a picture of Sammy on the blog finally!
I bet Alonna was excited to see you on Sunday and I am sure Nick enjoyed just getting to be with her and have a father/daughter bonding weekend ;-)

Anonymous said...

how cute is that, but I know what you mean by actually being alone, but it's almost like your bored or something because you get so much more done. Sammy is so cute. She doesn't look like dora, poor sammy.