Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy New Year!

Welcome to 2007! Where do I even start?!? This past weekend we had our Christmas in Iowa on the LeFebvre side. It was a nice time but we came home sooner than planned due to the weather.

Well, I'm finally getting back in the swing of things. Wow...I was getting used to staying in my pj's all day! It's nice to be back in a routine but I miss my little girl more than anyone could imagine! I really enjoyed spending the last two weeks with her. I can't get over how she changes each week. She is obsessed with phones! I guess I can be the one to blame for this one. My Dad has always said I was born with a phone attached to my ear!
Over break, I found out 2 of my good friends are expecting! HOW EXCITING! It's still hush-hush so I can't say who but I can't wait to spoil more babies!
Here's her new trike she got from Grandma and Grandpa LeFebvre!


Say....CHEESE!

7 comments:

Amber said...

Holy Smokes...my little girl grew 2 inches over break!

Anonymous said...

I'm a friend that is not pregnant just so everybody knows. Congrats on whoever it is.

Amber said...

Oh man, Coco....I was totally guessing it was you, ha!

Andrea said...

Coco, I had to laugh at your email because I was going to post the same thing. I am a friend of Julie's and I am NOT pregnant!!! I was hoping Julie was!!! :)

Jennie Thompson said...

I also am a friend who is not pregnant. MAYBE it's Amber.

Amber said...

Ok, that made ma laugh OUT LOUD!!!

Anonymous said...

haha when do we get to find out who is pregnant it's killing me. Julie is you.