Happy Holidays!
Well, I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! I know we sure did. There's so much to be thankful for. It was an exciting one with it being Alonna's first Christmas. We had everyone come to our house this year. It was nice not having to travel. On Christmas Eve, we had Prime Rib and on Christmas day I cooked a Turkey! I know we all ate way too much but it's that time of the year!

A quick picture before church on Christmas day!

Here is Alonna with Uncle Matt. Matt's always been like my little brother!

Here's Alonna's new chair she got from Gm & Gp Clausen

Daddy likes Alonna's new piano just as much as she does!
2 comments:
Oh, I love the pic of her sitting in her little chair. She looks so grown up!!! Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas!
I love her pony tail, did you get my message on your b-day. Happy holidays and you guys should be getting my card, i sent them late. Miss you and happy new year!!
Post a Comment