I've been terrible lately at updating my blog. I will try really hard to be more on top of things. Last weekend, Nick was gone hunting all weekend so Alonna and I had a fun girls weekend. Friday morning, we drove up to Lowe's in Brookings to get a few things for our bathroom that Nick is remodeling. Grandpa Clausen met us there and then we went and saw Grandma Clausen at work. Friday night, mom came over and stayed with us. It was nice to visit and catch up with her. Saturday morning, Alonna and I went shopping all day with my friend, Jill. We really had a great day! I haven't seen or talked to Jill in awhile so it was fun to spend some time with her. Sunday morning, I had to teach Sunday School and Jill babysat Alonna. Nick was home by noon so he let me take a 2 hour nap! It was so relaxing!
Monday night, the Rost girls came out to visit us. They are in the process of remodeling so things are a little crazy around their household right now. It was fun to hang out with the girls. I don't get to see them as much as I'd like to. They are definately like Alonna's big sisters. It's so sweet to watch them hug, kiss, hold and protect my little girl. Here's a few pictures from the night! I love the one where Raena is reading her little Yonna a story!
Shayla wanted her picture taken with Sam!
4 comments:
Thanks so much for letting us invade your house! It was super fun watching the girls play.
My girls love Alonna as if she were their little sister. As Kristie says..Raena's standard line is, "I make Yonna happy!"
I'm jealous I wish Paisley and I could have been there.
Girls weekends are the best!! I love the pictures of the "sisters". I should have brought V out too!
Even when Yonna is "happy" Raena says, "I make Yanna Happy TeeTee?"
I love the picture of Ranea "reading" Alonna a book that is a typical shot of Raena, She is so 'into' HER Yonna ; )
Post a Comment