Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Happy 1st Birthday Kenzy Marea!

Happy 1st Birthday Kenzy Marea! It was my little god-daughters birthday on Friday. I still can't get over the fact that she is already 1. Time flies a little too fast I think. Her birthday party was on Sunday at her house in Estelline so the three of us went up there for that. It was fun to see everyone again. I feel so blessed to have two of the most beautiful and sweetest god-daughters anyone could ask for. It's going to be so fun to watch them grow up. My other god-daughter is Raena and she'll be 3 in May. So, the girls are pretty close in age. And, Alonna is only 3 months younger then Kenzy!




Overall, our weekend was very busy. Friday I had to take Alonna to the doctor for ear infection, Saturday we had a friends baby shower in Brandon. When we got home, Nick hung up our outside Christmas lights. It was such a beautiful day so I'm glad we got that out of the way. On Sunday, we had Sunday school and then went up to Kenzy's birthday party. Sunday night was Cheerleading practice and our first home game is tonight so it'll be exciting to see how the girls do!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that Alonna is almost 1 already, can you??? Time goes way to fast.

Shanley said...

Oh she is so cute. It sounds like youhave been very busy!