These last few days I've just missed my baby more than I usually do. I think it's because I've been so busy at night and haven't gotten home until later and then she's ready for bed. I just feel so blessed that I'm a Mom. She's the greatest thing that has ever happen to me. I can not believe how much she is growing up and changing.
Here's a few recent pictures of my little Princess.
Here's a few recent pictures of my little Princess.

These two were taken yesterday morning before daycare. Her face is a little red because she was sleeping on her hand.
Alonna is almost crawling. She is scootin' back and forth like crazy! It's so fun to watch!
This past weekend, my friend Jennie and her daughter Vanessa came out to our house. It will be so fun to watch the girls grow up and play together. Alonna is a whole head taller than Vanessa and a month and half older. Jennie and I just hope our little daughters don't have our wild genes.
2 comments:
Somebody had a cute little barrette in her hair!!!
Wild? Us?! NEVER!!!
Post a Comment