Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Our 3rd Anniversary

Today is our 3rd Anniversary! I remember our wedding day like it was yesterday. It was the perfect day. The temperature was wonderful, 80 degrees and no wind. I was so concerned it was going to be either raining or super windy. The lord blessed us well. Last night I snuck out to the garage and put a bag of hersey hugs and kisses with a card on Nick's seat of his truck. So, this morning when he went to work he saw my little surprise. I peeked out the door this morning to see if he got it and I saw him reading my card! He sent me the most beautiful flowers to work today! It's been a great anniversary! Happy Anniversary Honey - thank you for putting up with me!
P.S. Thanks to my friend Jennie for posting my pictures!

Bride and Groom


The cutest part of the wedding!

Our wild and crazy wedding party!


My favorite picture of myself!

6 comments:

Shanley said...

Awe, Congrats! They are beautiful pitures! Hope you both have a great day!

Jennie Thompson said...

You are so beautiful!

Amber said...

Oh my Shay-sha...look at the little peanut. She's SO LITTLE!
That was a super fun day, my favorite part was the bus ride to the reception. That was so fun!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Andrea said...

Happy, happy, happy anniversary! I can't believe I forgot! So sorry! Hope it was a great day! Hope to see you soon!! :)

Anonymous said...

It was such a fun day!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! I'm sad. I wish I could have been there. You guys look wonerful...