We had a fun and busy weekend. Saturday night the Jones' and Voss' came out to our house for a grill out. The boys had fun acting like they were sill in college! HA! My parents also ate supper with us. Sunday morning, Nick and I woke up bright and early and headed to the cities. We shopped at Albertville (my favorite outlet mall) all day. It was fun to hit up all the good deals. After we left the outlet, we went and checked into our hotel and went out for dinner. Later that evening, we met up with Kat and had a few drinks to catch up. It's always good to see that girl.
On Monday, we slept in and went to Valleyfair! We had a blast, although I didn't know how my good ol' stomach was going to be after having a baby. I did good except for this one ride! I thought I was going to die! Ah...I hated it and Nick just laughed at me. It was the Extreme Swing. But, I think after that I was warmed up because we rode the Wild Thing 6 times in a row! We left Valleyfair in the afternoon and drove home. My parents stayed with Alonna which they enjoyed greatly! It was a nice little get away for Nick and I.
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Our little get away...
Posted by Julie at Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Sounds like fun! Dean & I need to get away ... and no, not to have another baby! :)
Oh...come on!
Is that what you & Nick were doing?? :0 It's about time - you're a couple of months late but better late than never. :)
Julie is there something you need to tell me???????????? I need 9 months advance notice for this you know!!! Just kidding!! Kristie
You two are crazy! No way Jose!
Post a Comment