Amber mentioned the idea of putting a few pictures from my Bachorlette Party on her blog. Well, I don’t think I like that idea but it gave me the idea to look through all my old pictures from “back in the day” and thought it would be fun to add a few.
Here's a little run down about our friendship. Amber and I have been friends for 9 years now. We have experienced a lot of great memories over the years. To name a few…we lived together, went to Mazatlan, Mexico, we were on the dance team at DSU together, we were bridesmaids in each others weddings, supported each other through our pregnancies, helped each other paint our new kitchens, helped with each others wedding and baby showers and the list could go on and on. I also have the honor of being her youngest daughter's god-mother. Amber is such a wonderful Mom to her two beautiful girls. I’ve learned so much about “motherhood” from Amber. I’ve adopted her two little girls as my nieces, since I don’t know when I’ll be a “real” aunt.
Thanks for all the great memories, love and support! Your one of the greatest friends anyone could ask for. Love you! Enjoy the pictures...hee hee!



Thursday, July 27, 2006
A tribute to my friend, Amber Kay
Posted by Julie at Thursday, July 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I love the look on Julie's face in the "Hell's Angel" picture.
Oh we've had SO MANY fun times! I love all of the flash backs. Thanks so much for the tribute Julie, you one of my bestest friends in the whole world!
Love you too!
FYI: Look for some fancy picts of my friend Julie on my blog in the days to come!
Just keep in mind that you look good in all these pictures! I didn't dig out the ones I wanted to!
Don't worry! I'll be nice!!
The pictures are awesome!!!
How cute. I remember the bottome picture. MMMMMMMMMMMm, where were we?? Just kidding!! Julie was being naughty, julie was being naughty. I have more pictures from that night. I think all you girls were being naughty that night. I was the only good one. If I'm correct this picture was takin at Guyerman's. Sorry, if I'm not correct. Hilarious, I miss the good old days.
Coco...
I don't know what your talking about! I was never naughty! That was you...remember Edward Duane! HA! Wasn't that picture taken at our old house. Don't you see the marker board in the background we used to write our bills on? Ha! If our lives were only that easy now days!
Looks like ALonna and Shayla in a few years!!!!!!!!! Watch out!!
Post a Comment