Today is my 6 month birthday! My Ma-Ma and Da-Da keep shaking their heads today and I don't know what the deal is. I've been told that I'm growing like a weed, whatever that means. I am scooting like crazy, almost ready to take on this crawling thing. Last night when my Mommy was putting my clothes away, I scooted into the closet. She started laughing at me and then I laughed back at her. I'm eating my veggies, fruit and cereal like a champ! On Friday, I have to go back to the doctor to get my 6 month shots. I don't like that very much. Well, tonight when I get home from daycare I'm sure I'll have to smile pretty because knowing my Mommy, she'll have to take lots and lots of pictures and will also have to break out the video camera. I wonder if I'll get any presents tonight?!?
4 comments:
Happy 6 months Alonna!
-Your friend, Vanessa
OOh too cute! Can't wait to see more pics!
Oh, look at the big girl!! What a little sweatheart!!! I love the sitting up picture and of course the fancy quilt!
Oh my gosh your daughter is getting so big. It's amazing how fast they grow. She is beautiful. Where does the time go....
Post a Comment