Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Fun...Fun...Fun

We had a great weekend at the LeFebvre household. Friday night, Alonna and I went to Daddy's softball game and she was quite the cheerleader! Unfortunately, they lost by 1 point. On Saturday, we got up early (like always) and cleaned up the house, mowed the lawn, did 2 loads of laundry, etc. In the afternoon, we all went to a friend's wedding in town. It was one of the most beautiful, elligant weddings I've ever been too. I saw so many cute ideas that I've never seen before. It was definately a fairy tale! We went to the wedding with our good friends, Kurt and Jill. Then that evening, my folks came over to babysit so Nick and I could go out for a bit. We both really enjoyed ourselves!


On Sunday, one of my greatest friends in the world and her two beautiful girls came to visit us! Nick had to go into work so Tianna and I just hung out and watched the girls play. Alonna and Kenzy are 3 months apart so they will have a lot of fun growing up together. Kylie is 3 years old already! Kylie is so hillarious. She's all about taking pictures with her Mommy's camera. She was taking pictures like crazy. Tianna had a lot of pictures to delete the next day. It was so nice to see you guys, we really miss you.

Also, on Sunday I received a very EXCITING phone call. My cousin called to tell me he's getting married. I'm excited to have another wedding in our family. Andy and Angela, his fiance' both attend school in Sioux Falls. Andy is always telling me how I'm his favorite cousin or is it the other way around. We can't wait for the big day! Congrats!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"one of my greatest friends in the world and her two beautiful girls came to visit us"...Oh man, I was so confused, I thought you were talking about me...and I could of swore I didn't visit you on Sunday. Ha! Just kidding!!!!

Jennie Thompson said...

Vanessa & I are very excited to come out next weekend and visit. We'll have to take lots of pictures to post!

Julie said...

Sounds good, I'm excited to have you out! That'll be fun!