Thursday, December 04, 2008

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

Today is my baby boy's 1st birthday! I seriously can't even believe it. We feel so very blessed to have such a happy and healthy little guy! Treyton has brought us so much joy this past year. I would have 10 more babies if they would be just like my little buds! Can you tell he's a momma's boy?! It's so neat to see Alonna protect her little brother. But, there are times where she'd much rather have all the attention!

Here's Treyton's 1 year pictures



Happy 1st Birthday, Treyton Thomas!
We love you so much and you mean everything to us!

We are having Trey's birthday party on Saturday so I'll post more pictures then!

3 comments:

Amber said...

"a healthy little boy!"
Ha! I had to laugh about that...he likes his pancakes and spaghetti!

Happy Birthday Super Trey!

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday Big Guy!!

You are such a sweetheart and I hope you have a great birthday party and get lots of presents!!!

Jennie Thompson said...

He's such a handsome little man!