Sunday, March 09, 2008

I'm STILL alive!


Ok, I know it's been awhile! I'm still alive! And...I honestly don't have that great of an excuse other than being super busy! Treyton turned 3 months on the 4th. He is starting to smile, laugh and almost roll over. He's such a sweet little snuggler! I tell Nick every day how much I enjoy and LOVE being a mom. Getting to hug and kiss my kids everyday is the highlight of my day! Here's some random pictures!
Last weekend, Brandi and Ryan came and stayed with us. It was SO fun to see the newlyweds and to hear all about their honeymoon! They are sooo wonderful to our kids. Nick and I were in awe at how they just helped out and played with Alonna. Brandi probably hasn't colored so much in her life. I can't wait until they have kids because they are going to be such wonderful parents. I'm going to Nashville in June with Nick for work and they offered to babysit a few days! How nice are they?


4 comments:

Jennie Thompson said...

We need to get the kids together. They'd have so much fun!

Tracy said...

B looks so happy!!! She definately needs to get herself some kids!

How did Alonna like swimming??

Andrea said...

Cute pics of the kids - as always! :)

Gosh, Trey is getting so big!

Anonymous said...

both your kids look great alonna looks like such a big girl now and her hair is getting so long. How fun.