Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter!!


I'm a little late at posting but I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! The Easter bunny was sure good to us. We spent the day with my family and had a great time. The Easter bunny even came to Grandma and Grandpa's house!

Here are a few pictures before church! Alonna doesn't really like taking pictures that well.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg Treyton is getting sooo big and he looks exactly like Garret!!!

Kerrie said...

Look at the little baby rolls on Baby T's arms. LOVE THEM!!!!!

Tracy said...

Love their Easter attire. CUTE, CUTE!

Just Mom said...

They look so much alike!

Very cute.

Andrea said...

Yep, Alonna's not enjoying having her pics taken!

But it looks like you caught a great one of her smiling on your sidebar!

Too funny - I see a lot of you in Alonna and a lot of Nick in Treyton!

Kerrie said...

Happy Mothers Day Julie.

I hear you have a new do. I can't wait to see it!!

Andrea said...

Hey, Girl! It's time to update this blog! Actually it's way past! You're even worse than I am! :)