Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!! Here's a few pictures I took of the kids this morning before daycare. Hope you have a SWEET day! Alonna was crying before the picture because she decided to stick paper up her nose and we had fun trying to dig that one out! She ended up having to go to the doctor this morning to have it removed! Let the terrible 2's begin! :0)






6 comments:

Jennie Thompson said...

Awwww....CUTIES!!!

Jennie Thompson said...

Awwww....CUTIES!!!

Anonymous said...

poor little alonna, that would seem to hurt. I'm glad she is ok. I love your pictures. Happy v-day!!!

Kristie said...

The kids are adorable.

Poor Alonna glad they were able to get the paper out!!!

Andrea said...

Happy V-Day Cuties!!

Oh, poor Alonna. I'm sure that was not fun to remove! Your tweezers wouldn't work??? :)

Tracy said...

Poor Alonna!!!

They are still cute, cute, cute!!!