Monday, January 07, 2008

Watch out for DEER!

So, yesterday I went into town to get Treyton's acid reflux medicane and I was driving past McDonald's and almost hit a DEER! Yes...a DEER! Can you believe it?! I about S**T my pants! I couldn't believe what I was seeing or slamming on my breaks for. So, I followed the speedy thing and it flew through the grocery store parking lot and then it was zigzagging through cars by the four way stop. It was funny and a little scary in the same sense. It would have been bad if someone would have hit it but no one did to my knowledge. It was hillarious how everyone was in a dead stop, staring out their window with their mouth open! So, I had to follow it for awhile and needless to say, I couldn't keep up with it. It was running through people's yards, and the last I saw it was up by DSU campus. I'm sure the thing was scared to death!!!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Yeah, it's not very often that you see a deer IN TOWN!!!

Just Mom said...

HOLY COW!





or should that be "deer"?

Anonymous said...

that's hilarious. we have deer by our house and we live in the city and it's so funny because you catch them in our neighborhood every once in awhile and it's kind of freaky. I'm glad you are ok. I still have your present haven't sent it yet, just to let you know. We were sick the last few days with a bug and Krew is down to 8lbs. 15oz. scary, but he is doing better now. Give the kids a kiss from us.

Kerrie said...

Holy crap! That's crazy. When I first started dispatching here we would get calls from time to time about deer near the college. It's too bad we missed this one. My kids would have thought it was super cool to look out their window to see a deer.

Andrea said...

Darn, I miss all the excitement in Madison!

Too funny!

Glad you didn't hit it.

Last year or the year before, Maria's husband hit a deer in town (Madison) by McD's.