On Sunday was my hubby's 31st birthday! On Saturday night was one of my best friend's bachorlette party in Sioux Falls so Nick's family came up to help babysit and of course celebrate his birthday. I ordered him a cake at Dairy Queen and I surely had to share it with all of you. It is the cutest thing! I can't believe someone could draw this free hand! WOWSERS!

Here is the bride-to-be! I can't wait for the wedding in 2 weeks!

4 comments:
Happy Birthday, Nick! Awesome cake!
Bachelorette party sounds like fun! Congrats, Brandi!
What a busy weekend!! So did you have lots of fun?
Happy Birthday to your hubby.
Oh! Congratulations, Brandi!
Holy cats...Brandi is getting married in 2 weeks already!?? CONGRATS!
Happy belated birthday Nick! AWESOME CAKE!!!
Happy Birthday Nick (a little late!!!) I love the cake that is awesome!!
WOW Brandis wedding is coming up bet you girls had a blast!!!
Post a Comment