Saturday, December 08, 2007

Treyton Thomas LeFebvre

Our new little bundle of joy is here! He was born on Tuesday, Dec. 4th at 6:48 pm. He weighed 8lbs. 3oz. He is such a good baby! He only cries when he is hungry. Everything is going really good since we got home. Alonna is sure a proud big sister. When he cries, she is right over there seeing what's going on. It's so cute! I'm am so thankful we were blessed with another miricle.







9 comments:

Kristie said...

Congratulations on your new little BOY!!! He looks absolutely perfect!!

Andrea said...

Glad everything went well and is still going well!

Can't wait to meet him!

Call me when it's convenient for you - I don't want to disturb a sleeping baby or mommy!

Amanda said...

He is adorable Julie!!!! Congrats!

He and Alex share the same birthday!

Shanley said...

Congrats, he is adorable!!!! What a beautiful family!

Tracy said...

What a precious gift!!

Looks like one HAPPY family!!!

Just Mom said...

Congratulations!

Dawn said...

Hi I found your blog from one of the other SD blogs. I hope you don't mind. I work at the hospital that you delivered at and I am pretty sure that I worked either the nite you delivered or one of the nites after. But I am pretty sure it was the nite you delivered, cause you look very familiar. I am a secretary(HUC) on L&D and the birthplace.

So I just want to say Congrats he is precious.

Valerie said...

Congratulations! He is precious!

Valerie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.