Sunday, December 30, 2007

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and I hope Santa was good to you. He was sure good to us. We made out like a bandit. It's crazy to think that the end of 2007 is right around the corner. I hope everyone has a great year in 2008!



Alonna in her Christmas Dress!

Our little Chunky Monkey

5 comments:

Kristie said...

So glad you had a great Christmas!!! Love the pics of the kids Alonna is so adorable in her Christmas dress and Treyton is just plain cute he has changed so much!!!!!!!

Andrea said...

Chunky Monkey, huh?! Cute!

Glad 2007 was a wonderful year and hope 2008 is just as good!

Kerrie said...

Oh my goodness! The kids are adorable!!!

Just Mom said...

Awwwwww..... They are so-o-o-o-o cute.

Happy New Year.

Tracy said...

Happy New Year Julie!

The kids are adorable!!