Monday, October 29, 2007

What a beauty queen!! Uh...huh!

How can pregnant women say they feel so beautiful and sexy? HELLO...I don't think so one single bit. I feel GIGANTIC and disgusting for that matter. I remember someone telling me once how she has never felt more beautiful when she was pregnant. My skin is a mess, my hands and feet are swollen, I can't hardly get out of the chair by myself, my maternity shirts are getting too tight, and I'm sure the list could go on and on. Gee...can you tell I'm ready to have this baby? I think 9 months is a little too long. But, I'd rather have him full-term than not. I shouldn't complain because God has blessed us with another precious gift and I am very thankful for that. It's just hard not to complain when a person is so miserable! Not much longer...YEAH!

Here I am.....I know...PRINCESS! HA!








5 comments:

Amber said...

Oh, I think you look super cute!!

But I totally hear you...I hated every minute of being pregnant. Hang in there.....6 more weeks to go!

Heidi Jo Comes said...

this is definitely the 'stage' when i started wanting to spit on the people who said, "oh, you haven't had that baby yet?"

i think the 'super sexy' thing comes from finally feeling okay in your skin...i mean you eat what you want, you don't worry about sucking in your gut, your boobs are volumtious....so it's finally okay to just BE. something we as women don't feel natuarally.

i know it's not worth much, but i think you look amazing.

Kristie said...

Julie you DO look wonderful. I do however understand your thoughts on pregnancy. I know people that LOVED being pregnant personally I think they are LIERS!!! (J/K) My mom is one of them she told me how wonderful she felt when PG how quickly labor was for her surely mine would be as fast (after 28 hours of labor with Adam I beg to differ with her) So you go ahead and whine Julie but YOU do look great!!!

Tracy said...

You can complain ALL YOU WANT!! I HATED, HATED being pregnant. Well, hated the way I looked. Of course, I enjoyed the little one inside, moving around, kicking...you know, that stuff but I hear about not feeling sexy. I am pretty sure that never entered my mind.

By the way...you look GREAT!

Andrea said...

You look GREAT! :)

It could be worse - elephants are pregnant for like two years - kinda like I was!! And I gained more weight than you!!

Only 6 more weeks ....