Hi Everyone,
I've been in school a week and I'm finally posting pictures of my room and students. It's a lot harder for me to update my blog these days. I never realized I'd be THIS busy! Whooftie! I'll survive....we had our first VB match last night! The girls played really good! Everyone was a little nervous, but that's to be expected. Tomorrow night we travel to Deubrook to take on the Dolphins! I have a good feeling about this game so let's see if I'm right.
I absolutely LOVE my new job! I have a small, challenging class which is nice. Especially, for my first year of teaching in a public setting. The kids are soo cute and say the funniest things. I have two little twin boys that tell me everyday that they LOVE my toenail polish and that they love me. Now, how cute is that! Our school is an old building and we don't get much funding, so we do with what we have.
Here's a picture of my class. One little girl is missing from the picture. She was sick.



And...the best part...REST TIME! Too bad I don't get to rest!
7 comments:
What a cute bunch of kids and I love what you have done to your room Mrs. LeFebvre!!! Kids can really make you feel special!!!
Your room looks so cute!
I can't wait to see it in person next week!
I was wondering if you were EVER coming back! :) I've missed you!
Looks GREAT!! Too funny about the twin boys. You must be wearing some flashy nail polish if they are commenting on it! :)
OH ~
And I was thinking about those poor kids trying to pronounce your name - especially while looking at it!
Ask Tianna about how I was pronouncing your name?!? HA!!!
Your room looks great and GOOD LUCK with your school year. Oh-and volleyball! You are one busy momma!!!
Looks GREAT! how exciting!
Can Alex and I come over to play?
That room looks fantastic. Have a fabulous school year.
Post a Comment