Wednesday, August 01, 2007

5.5 Months

Well, my friend Jennie has been on my case to post a picture so this one is for her! Here I am at 5.5 months plump and all! This pregnancy is SO much different than my first but then again I'm having a boy. This baby is SO active that I'm scared what's in store for me down the road. I already feel huge and December is a long ways away!



This is when I was 6.6 months pregnant with Alonna!



Here is my adorable friend Jennie...you can tell were both having boys because of how low were caring! It's crazy!




9 comments:

Amber said...

Ohh!!! I think you look SUPER DUPER CUTE!!!!!

Jennie Thompson said...

I agree - you look very adorable!!

My baby's a kicker too - much more active than I remember Vanessa ever being.

Tracy said...

Well aren't you just a cute pregnant lady!! Me...not so much! I have maybe 1 picture being pregnant with both kids. And I wasn't even posing for either picture.

Andrea said...

Yes, with the second one, you get bigger faster - especially when they're close together.

I haven't seen you in such a LONG time - the last time you didn't look pregnant at all but you do now! How cute!!

I'm with Tracy - no pics of me posing for my pregnancy - just a couple "accidentals" with my second pregnancy! Way to go girl for being brave!

Kristie said...

You look so cute with your tummy Julie!!!!! I love a pregnant women as long as it is not me.
I remember my boys being very active too especially Adam!! He still has yet to slow down.

Anonymous said...

I totally think you look adorable. It's so fun. We find out next week and I can't wait. How are you doing???

Unknown said...

you are looking good!! Hope you are feeling well yet!!!!

Kerrie said...

Cute, cute, CUTE!!!

Just Mom said...

You guys look fantastic. :-D