Happy Friday Everyone!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and can enjoy this fabulous weather! We have a busy weekend instore. We need to get some major yard work done, and I'm hoping my husband will let me start planting some bushes! It's sooo bare out there and I can't stand it anymore. Saturday, I'm going to Sioux Falls to get a pedicture with my friend Brandi and hang otu with her. I haven't seen her in ages, it seems like, so I'm excited! Then on Sunday, we are getting a 4 generation picture taken at Estelles for Mother's Day. I'm just so thankful my Grandma is still going strong and were able to do this.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and can enjoy this fabulous weather! We have a busy weekend instore. We need to get some major yard work done, and I'm hoping my husband will let me start planting some bushes! It's sooo bare out there and I can't stand it anymore. Saturday, I'm going to Sioux Falls to get a pedicture with my friend Brandi and hang otu with her. I haven't seen her in ages, it seems like, so I'm excited! Then on Sunday, we are getting a 4 generation picture taken at Estelles for Mother's Day. I'm just so thankful my Grandma is still going strong and were able to do this.
Have a great weekend!
5 comments:
Alonna is so damn cute she is getting so big.
Uh-oh. Before you know it, she's going to be asking for the keys to your car. Very cute.
Have a fantastic weekend.
what a sweetie
Please tell B hi for me! Have fun!
I am a little behind on blog reading...how was your weekend with B?? Alonna is getting so big!!
Post a Comment